New Website (& blogs) 📜
New Pricing 💲
Video Channels 📺
Player Customisations 🖍️
Vimeo, Google Drive and Dropbox Imports 📦
And a lot more in our Monsoon Update
We have added support for upcoming image format JPEG-XL
Apple is introducing support in iOS 17 and macOS Sonoma and all Gumlet customers have JPEG-XL enabled by default at no extra charge.
- Video CMS
- Community and status page
- HDR Support
- User API Token
And a lot more
- We now support TTL based DRM as well as offline DRM.
- Improved thumbnail support - thumbnail can be generated even after video is processed and it can be at any second. We have also enabled support for GIF thumbnail.
- Usage analytics can now be seen for any single video. Previously it was only at collection level
- We now support billing alerts so customers are notified when their bills go above certain value
- Added search support to blog and learn sections
Best product features are raining here at Gumlet.
🔥 Instant Transcoding
🍩 New Dashboard for Insights
🛠 Video Tools
⏰ Alerts and Reports
🔐 Encryption at Rest
💬 Add Subtitles without Transcoding
Read in depth on our product launch blog.
We have enabled HTTP/3 for all of our customers at start of April. Our performance measurement shows that it improved p75, p95 and p99 response times by 10% ⚡️
We have switched all of our customers to BBR congestion control.
This gives 2-6% performance improvement on fast networks but improves request times by upto 20% on lossy networks.
When you embed videos using our embed code, the player now supports resuming videos form the moment users last left.
Gumlet insights is a product which helps you measure video engagement, viewer experience quality and lot more.
Here is a sneak peek:
- Engagement metrics (views, playback time and playback completions)
- Quality metrics (re-buffering, startup time, seek latencies and playback failures)
- Breakdown by geography, player, user, devices and browsers. You can also add your custom data
- SDKs for iOS, Android and Web
- Free upto 1M minutes per month.
Gumlet video platform is now production ready! Here are top features:
- Per-title encoding: reduce video size while keeping same quality
- Video CMS: Organise massive content library with ease
- In-built player
- Security mechanism to prevent unauthorised video views
- AVC and HEVC support
- MP4, HLS and DASH support
- Multiple audio, subtitles and MP4 support along with HLS
- Fast delivery with global CDN
Now improve experience of end-users without investing months building perfect video pipeline.